Self-Build Zone, are exhibiting at the Homebuilding & Renovating show, hosted at London ExCEL from the 21st-23rd of September! Additionally, they are excited to announce that they will be hosting an ‘Ask Our Experts’ over the 3 show days for those wanting more in-depth information from industry specialists.
The Homebuilding & Renovating Show is the biggest homebuilding and renovating event in the UK. If you are a self-builder, renovator, tradesman or an inspiration seeker, the Homebuilding & Renovating Show is a must.
We often find that many of our visitors at exhibitions are interested in ‘One-on-One’ conversations with our team & we are very excited to announce that we can now offer this at the London show.
As well as the Self-Build Zone insurance and technical experts being available in the Homebuilding and Renovating ‘Advice Centre’…Self-Build Zone are offering you the chance to book your own ‘Ask the Expert’ appointment and have a ‘One on One’ conversation on our Stand 135. Read more ›
We are excited to announce that we will once again be taking part in the Homebuilding & Renovating shows in 2018. Our next stop is at London ExCEL from the 21st-23rd of September.
The Homebuilding & Renovating Show is the biggest homebuilding and renovating event in the UK. The #HBRshow18 visits multiple locations across the UK ever year.
If you are a self-builder, renovator, tradesman or an inspiration seeker, the Homebuilding & Renovating Show is a must.
The Homebuilding & Renovating Show offers a wide range of free talks including topics on self-build, renovating, innovative products, extensions, conversions and DIY projects. Read more ›
Self-Build Zone and Build-Zone will be exhibiting at Build It Live Bicester. The show will take place on Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th June 2018 at Bicester Heritage Event Centre, providing a whole weekend of inspiration and expert guidance all under one roof.
Build It Live Bicester is packed full of practical information and tips that will educate and inspire you. Here is a taster of what you can expect from the show:
- Meet hundreds of the UK’s leading suppliers, see thousands of products on display and specify the right items for your project.
- Build It Live features dozens of daily FREE demonstrations, seminars and workshops. From eco-friendly construction techniques, to securing a plot for your build, our interactive talks are there to guide you in the right direction.
- Meet Build It’s team of industry experts, with decades of knowledge and experience under their belts. Ask them questions and even show them your plans for top tips on making your project a success. Make sure you book a session early in the day, for a FREE face-to-face consultation with some of the most experienced names in the self-build and renovation industry.
- See a cut-away show home at ‘1st-fix’ – a fascinating insight into how things are installed, from ICF blockwork to underfloor heating. Click here to see who is contributing to this year’s Naked House.
- Make sure you visit Build It Live’s new Land Zone to discover the various routes to finding the right plot for your build. The Land Zone will offer valuable tips for finding land including a gallery of available plots plus information about the latest custom build (serviced plots) projects across the UK.
- FREE taster sessions from the Self-Build Academy delivered by Potton – providing essential knowledge for all self-builders. View the timetable here.
Read more ›
Self-Build Zone recently hosted a masterclass at the Homebuilding and Renovating show in Birmingham, for those who might have missed it, we have decided to share our presentation with you.
Self-Build Zone are a market leader in Self-Build Insurance and the sole provider for the NHBC Self-Build insurance products.
If you would like to visit us on stand at our next event, we will be exhibiting at Build It Live on the 9th and 10th of June in Bicester.
Download it here.
For further information please call us now on 0345 230 9874 or visit www.selfbuildzone.com
We are excited to announce that they will once again be taking part in the Homebuilding & Renovating Shows in 2018. Their first stop will be at the NEC, Birmingham from the 22nd – 25th of March.
The Homebuilding & Renovating Show is the biggest homebuilding and renovating event in the UK. The #HBRshow18 will be visiting multiple locations across the UK during 2018, starting with the NEC in Birmingham this week.
If you are a Self-Builder, Renovator, Tradesman or an inspiration seeker, the Homebuilding & Renovating Show is a must.
The Homebuilding & Renovating Show offers a wide range of free talks including topics on Self-Build, Renovating, Innovative Products, Extensions, Conversions and DIY projects. Read more ›